The Aarhus School of Business at the junction of Viborgvej and Ringgaden. The first of these buildings opened in 1968. Before then, the School had been spread out all over Aarhus since its foundation in 1939.
Since its foundation in 1939, the Aarhus School of Business has been developing an internationally attractive research and education environment for business life, and now collaborates extensively with the Danish business community. With about 7,000 students, the Aarhus School of Business has a strong position as the sixth largest accredited business school in Europe. The Aarhus School of Business became part of the University of Aarhus in 2007, and is now known as “The Aarhus School of Business, Aarhus University”. For further information on the history of the Aarhus School of Business, please see the following link: ASB's history.
The Aarhus School of Business lies behind the wall on the left. This photo was taken in 1968, the same year that the first buildings behind the wall facing Viborgvej were opened. (Photographer unknown. Photo taken from the Århus Municipal Libraries, Local History Collection).
(Photo: University History Committee, 2008).